Payroll & HR Administration
“I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers” – Sir Richard Branson
Payroll & HR Admin Services
Creative Administration Solutions provide Payroll & HR administration services and consultation to a broad range of small businesses, SMEs, and start-ups in Melbourne and Greater Geelong.
- Single Touch Payroll
- New employee set-up
- Payroll processing
- Wage reconciliations
- SuperStream set-up
- Superannuation reconciliations
- WorkSafe insurance reconciliations and declarations
- Payroll tax calculation and lodgement
- Employee entitlements
- Salary sacrifice
- Employment terminations
- Payroll reports
- EOM & EOFY payroll processes
- Recruitment coordination services
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- HR process management
- Xero Payroll certified
As well as saving money and time, compliance also needs to be considered or significant penalties could apply. Is your small business STP compliant?
Are you lodging and paying your IAS and payroll tax on time? Are you completing and filing your end-of-financial-year declarations by the due date?
Are you paying your staff at the correct rate? Are you reporting and paying superannuation by the due date?
On-boarding New Staff Members
Many small business owners put off the task of employing new staff because they can’t afford the time involved in recruiting and on-boarding new employees. They wait until they can’t wait any longer and then rush the process, increasing the risk that poor decision-making will lead to bad hires.
Creative Administration Solutions can help you with the recruitment management and on-boarding process by:
- posting job advertisements
- monitoring your application inbox
- Long-listing appropriate candidates for your review
- organising interviews and notifying applicants about the status of their application
- preparing the relevant documents and on-boarding new staff
- adding new employees to the payroll system
- managing general HR admin and employee files
- managing staff leave
- off-boarding of employees leaving the business
Benefits of outsourcing payroll and HR admin functions
There are many benefits to outsourcing the payroll and HR admin functions in your small-to-medium-size business.
These operational functions can be time-consuming for businesses owners. Unlike large organisations, small business cannot afford to fund a dedicated HR and payroll department. It is not smart management for business owners and/or key management personnel to be spending precious hours away from their core business activities.
Many SMEs find they can save both dollars and time by outsourcing their payroll and HR admin functions. We offer personalised Payroll & HR administration services and consultations throughout Melbourne, including South Melbourne, Inner City Melbourne, Port Melbourne, St Kilda, Bellarine Peninsula, Surfcoast, and Greater Geelong.